Thursday, October 25, 2007

Irritating people.....

Today I was standing at the information desk at Sacred Heart, and I was hoping to find out what room my grandpa was in...(he is home now and fine...)and as I was standing there, the receptionist was on the phone. I just assumed she was talking to a patient or a call-in for information.....WRONG. I couldn't help but hear her conversation as I was standing like 2 feet in front of her, and she was going on like...."Oh, Yeah, I know, and you'll never believe what happened to Suzie when she did that.....Oh, and I bet you haven't heard about Robby and that dog of his....Oh, and what do you think about the hole they made in the backyard...." And on and on. Obviously she was not doing her "job" like she should have been. So, she motioned to me that she would be with me in a moment, and I am sure I was looking way irritated, and she finally finished up and I felt like saying...."Gosh, I am SO sorry that I actually need you to do your JOB for a couple of seconds, but I would really like to know what room number a patient is in...." Christ. People irritate me anymore. Oh, and then on my way home on the highway I noticed that there was an SUV in the right lane and it was kind of weaving and swerving and stuff, so I went to pass it and I looked over to see what the problem was, and you guessed it, she was actually eating soup. With a SPOON. I have no idea which hand she was using to drive with..

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

oh i know- had to call our insurance company today about a mysterious bill i received, and the guy was like "um, could you fax me a letter explaining what you need? im too busy to help you over the phone..."
ASS!

Kelli said...

OMG, customer service has REALLY gone downhill anymore. I am beginning to think that they should just get rid of all the customer service agents, and just let us access the computers ourselves through the internet or phone or something.....But, that would probably put everything "out" there for criminals to see, so nevermind...