Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Vegas list







We are headed to Vegas tomorrow morning. Yeah!!! We need a break!! I am feeling like a ball of nerves for some reason, I almost feel like I took a double dose of sleeping pills last night on accident, because I was "shaking" until about 1:00am this morning and I barely slept. Oh gosh, I already know Vegas is NOT the place you can get caught up on sleep.....

Sitter For Danielle....check (thanks mom)
Dog- Sitter for Nieki....check (thanks again, mom)
Our assorted collection of prescriptions.....check
Haircut................check
Hair color............check
Sun burn....oops too many minutes in the tanning booth........check
Hearty appetite..(for nice spendy restaurant).....check
Huge pimple on face (why me??) ...........check
Gossip Magazines for plane........check
Gambling money......note to self....go to bank....withdraw lots of $ :-)
Cute outfits..........check
make-up............EXTRA CHECK
Huge A** suitcase.........check
Tidy house.........check
Camera......with charged battery.......not quite checked...
Tickets...............Joe will be soley responsible for those.....
Nice Hotel...........check (check out the pics of the Venetian, where we are staying)

Ok, I am already tired and all I am doing is making a list. Maybe we should just scrap the whole trip......NOT. Wish us luck. Think Big Money, NO Whammies!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

HAVE FUN! I wonder if you'll see Britney Spears....she's always in Vegas...instead of with her kids...anyway, WIN BIG!

Lynsey said...

HAVE FUN! I wonder if you'll see Britney Spears....she's always in Vegas...instead of with her kids...anyway, WIN BIG!

Kelli said...

Ohhhh, I am sure JOE hopes we "run" into her. You would think after all of this publicity crap she would chill out.....