Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I AM aging gracefully....aren't I?


Ok, today I went to miss D's school and volunteered. I just feel like a privileged, stay at home mom like me,lol, should definitely be involved in the "going's on" at the local grade school. So, everything was going A-ok, till the little girl that was reading to me said..."Are you a mom or a grandma?". I happily replied.."I'm a mom." She happily replies back..."Oh, cause you look like a grandma." So, I was not sure what to say....so I just said, "Do I at least look like a NICE grandma?". "Yes." she said. Ok, so I will let her off the hook then...

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

i would've said, "are you a little crack whore? because you look like a little crack whore."

Kelli said...

OMG, that cracks me up soooo bad....

Lynsey said...

sorry- couldn't resist.