Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Putting it all out there.........

Your Political Profile:

Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal



Wow, I shocked myself. I mean, I KNOW I have been and will always lean toward the liberal side of the fence. I grew up this way. My parents taught me this way, my beliefs led me this way, my education has not led me to stray from this way, but I didn't realize I would score so much towards that side. I mean, I know who I am, and I know what my beliefs are, but I tend to listen and I am open to both sides as well. I actually agree with alot of conservative ideas. I am not 100% to either side, and I feel that if someone tells you they are 100% to one side or the other, they may be kidding themselves. They may be followers. They may be easily swayed. That is my opinion, for all that it's worth. My views do differ depending on what the situation is, what the state of this country is, what the big picture is, and so on and so on. And NO, I do not believe I am a fence sitter. I have a core of beliefs that I will always stand by, every day of the week. I will even join the conservative side on issues that I believe need to stay on that side. I will LISTEN to other's opinions, I will RESPECT their opinions, and I will ALWAYS try to put myself in their shoes, as I REALIZE that there is no perfect answer for anything. Perfect needs to go to the wayside. Perfect is a dream. Perfect is just not going to happen. So, take this test, it is quite interesting, and of course it is not a "perfect" quiz, I am sure it is not 100% or even close to that accurate, the questions and answers are just for fun, people, so don't get serious about it, take it if ya want, don't take it if ya don't want, and fill me in with your score and opinion if you wish. Have fun......

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

every time i make some sort of political statement, you post something in your blog and make me feel like a jerk! :-) i dont feel i am a follower just because i stick to one side....i just feel what i feel and think what i think, which everyone is allowed to do so. thats what makes everything so imperfect like you said!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

I am so sorry if it seemed like it was geared for you. It totally, totally, was NOT. Now I feel like the "JERK".....I love that you're different from me!!!!
:-)

Lynsey said...

Check my blog, I took the quiz!