Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What's happening today.......


Well, three days in a row I have worked at the library. Fun. I didn't work there all summer, I was just too darned busy with our fixer and I didn't want to squeeze the library in to my tight summer schedule....you know, splash down, peach picking, floating, silverwood going.....and on and on.
Anyway, so, I got off work at the library, and I headed on over to the local thrift store, and you know what??? They must be able to read my mind. Every time I think I HAVE to find something, I do. Weird, huh.....:-) So, my need of today was an AB Lounge. I saw one on TV, and I definitely could use some major tummy toning.....and guess what.....They HAD one. Unbelievable. Can you imagine that??? Oh, and the BEST part is, that it was just $7.00. Yep, Wednesday is their 50% off store wide sale. I might even have to go back to find more crap I need. Kidding, Joe, don't have a heart attack.....Anyway, I am kind-of joking around here, (not about buying the Ab Lounge, because I did...) But the truth is, I can find something I want at a thrift store EVERY SINGLE time I go in there. I am just an easily pleased thrift store shopper. But, it IS so exciting I got the Lounger for that price, they normally go for over $100 buckaroos!!! So, Joe, be happy for me........just try......Don't take into consideration how many exercise machines I currently have, and how often I actually USE them.......:-( Today is a new day, and I am gonna be a work-out freak from now on. Oh, until I get a bit sore, then I might have to stop....you know, for safety reasons, I wouldn't want to throw my back out.....lol.....)
So, other news from today is that I am anxiously waiting to hear from my realtor, because the KW agents had tours today of all the new KW listings in CDA, and our house was one of the stops on the tour. I hope my agent knows that I only want to hear "good" feedback. She can just leave the "bad" stuff out. I don't need the truth, I want it SUGAR COATED, already. Duhhhhhhh. So, today she will be put to the test. If she wants to give us criticism, she needs to talk to my loving husband. His little feelings will NOT get hurt, as mine will. And, I put pumpkins and fall leaves and fall mums out on the porch, so that should be all that matters. Who gives two craps about the square footage, the fall decor looks cute. Priorities, people.
So, I am the official school popcorn popper for two weeks each month during this school year at miss D's school. The ex PTO prez, and previous popcorn connoisseur, who was TOTALLY anal about the popcorn popping abilities of anyone except herself, has happily resigned, and a new, nice PTO prez and staff has taken over. So, I am happy to help them out, and they obviously think I can run the popcorn popper with ease. Yep, I will show those screaming,hungry kids how popcorn is popped in this neck of the woods....
So, it is fall. Finally. I got a little ahead of myself in a previous blog, and I actually thought it was fall already. Well god, it FELT like it. Anyway, I love it. It is soup cookin', pie bakin', crisp morning season here in Post Falls. The trees are starting to turn and soon Joe will be off in the mountains hunting. (Is that what he calls it???) kidding honey, I know you are MR. Serious when it comes to getting your prized elk. Good luck, even thought ya don't need any....
Well, that is about it for now. Have a great day everyone!!!! Happy Fall!!!!

1 Comment:

Lynsey said...

oooo let me know what they thought of the house! i bet everyone loved it, it looks so damn cute.