Friday, September 07, 2007

Oh, the wonders of fall....




First, I wonder when someone will buy our fixer. It is FINALLY on the market, (Yeah, us) and we are anxiously waiting for someone to LOVE it. We do, but I suppose mostly we love it because it is DONE. Well, we do need to clean out the garage and the cabinets in the kitchen, but those things can wait... It is just so cute, I don't know how anyone could resist buying it

Second, I wonder how I am going to continue to stay up way to LATE (summer hours)in the evening, and then get up and get Danielle ready for school at what seems like the crack of dawn. She is super tired also, but I am hoping we will get used to these "new" hours. I think I would do just about anything to get to stay in bed longer in the mornings. Isn't she old enough to get herself ready by now??? Kidding....don't call CPS.

Also, I wonder when the Hunter's "Bug" (as I call it), will get to Joe. I think he is getting excited already. Bow hunters are already up and at 'em around here. But Joe just likes to shoot the big guns, so he will patiently wait.

I wonder why I want a turkey sandwich so bad right now. Should I cook a turkey? Or would that make the thanksgiving turkey taste "less" good?

I wonder why everyone doesn't LOVE fall football like I do. We traveled to lakeside last night to see the tiger boys win. It was such a nice night to be wrapped up in a blanket and cheering your team on. It just doesn't get any better than that!!!

I wonder when Nieko is going to die of starvation. He seems like he barely eats. He begs for our food like he hasn't eaten in weeks. I am not sure why he is begging so bad lately, but I think it might have had something to do with Tom feeding him fried chicken all night last weekend.....Thanks, Tom.....:-) You want to adopt a puppy???

I wonder if there are a few huckleberries left in those hills. I am soooo bummed that I have not picked yet, and I drove around and looked last weekend, but I know we did not go high enough. So, I may just be out of luck. Although, my dad said he would take me up towards Stevens peak in my grandpa's 1970 something pickup. Why shouldn't I want to drive in a truck that had it's breaks go out and roll before?? Last time grandpa took me huckleberry picking in that truck it died on top of the steepest hill I had ever been on in my life, and I was too nice to ask if I could just get the heck out of the truck because I thought we were soooooo gonna die. Sounds like fun.

Anyways, I added a fall picture to this post and then a couple of our fixer. Have a great weekend everyone!!!! Who am I kidding, I should just say.."Have a great weekend Lynsey.." It seems she is the only one who still reads this crap...
:-)

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I love reading your "crap!" :-) I got a kick out of reading how Tom fed Neiko fried chicken all weekend too....that sounds like something he would do. OH and I wish you lots of luck on selling the fixer! I can't believe it's on the market already. Keep me posted on that. Love ya!!

Lynsey said...

PS- tell Joe I said "knock em dead" this hunting season! :-)

Unknown said...

I read it every now and then ;)