Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oregon Duck has issues......

I love it when team mascots get in fights with their costumes on. It looks so funny.
I saw this article in the local paper today, and I got a huge kick out of it. Basically, the Oregon mascot, the duck, was offended by the Houston mascot, the cougar, when he imitated push-ups that the duck does every time Oregon scores. I also read that Oregon has some sort of contract with Disney, because the duck mascot is called Donald Duck. I wonder how this will effect that contract?? Anyway, view the video, it is quite funny.


Check out this video: Oregon Duck Vs. Houston Cougar Mascot



Add to My Profile | More Videos

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

That was pretty funny- I always laugh when the mascots fight! I always wonder if its guys or chicks in those costumes too....sometimes I think it could be chicks by the way they act! :-)

Kelli said...

Yeah, chicks can really fight nasty sometimes. They like the hair though, and alot of those mascots don't have any hair to be yanked on....too bad...

Lynsey said...

I see that the duck got suspended for the brawl....so funny!

Kelli said...

Damn ducks, anyway...
:-)