Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh where, oh where has my husband gone????

Ok, I know where he has gone. I just can't keep track of it sometimes. He is currently in.....uhhhhhhh......Montana. I think. Earlier this week he was in Salt Lake, then off to Pocatello, oh and he made a stop somewhere in between I believe, then it was off to Missoula, Helena, and then hopefully he will make it to Kellogg sometime tomorrow before our meeting with our dear old accountant.
Today Danielle and I made a world record I am sure in how many activities you can cram into the hours after school. First, we did cross country practice. Then, we took off for home to shower up and then headed off to a BBQ/open house/teacher meeting at her school. Fun. I wished Joe could have been there....and then we were off to hip-hop practice. She is currently there as I type this post, and I need to type faster cause the SUV is calling me....so, off I go to pick her up and then we are back here to finish up her third grade work load of homework. Why the heck do these kids need that much homework??? Especially when you keep the kind of schedule we do....gosh, don't they know we are too busy for school??? Lol...Anyway, I'm off....

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Is Joe traveling for work or is he hunting? Is that a stupid question?

Kelli said...

No, not a stupid question. He is working. Hunting for him doesn't start until around the 10th. Then he will be gone for that reason. Now it is just work. Yuck.