Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Joe's new hunting "rig"


Look what we bought. Joe has been looking and looking for an old, small four wheel drive that he can take into the woods and not worry about getting it scratched, getting it dirty, etc. So, recently he found out that this one was for sale, and he jumped on the chance to get it. So far we really like it, and I think it will be the perfect hunting rig for Joe. It's really small so I am sure he will be able to take it on little trails that big trucks can't go on. And, it reminds me of the old days when I drove my parents little Suzuki samurai around when I was in high school.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh it does remind me of the old suzuki you drove in high school! Did you know that your brother, me and a few other straglers drove that suzuki up the face of Lookout once???

Kelli said...

OMG, that doesn't suprise me. I think I drove down in once in a 1970 something yellow chevette. God, the crap we did sometimes....