Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Masterpiece....


For those of you who are younger, and had Idaho History in the 4th grade, you may remember making these Idaho salt maps. I know that was the highlight of my 4th grade year....:-). Last week Danielle and I made the salt dough at home, and then she took it to school and formed it into the state of Idaho. After it dried, she painted it. I just fell in love with it, but she isn't too proud of it, she is kind-of a perfectionist if you will. The only issue I have with it is this......why in the heck did they have her paint it with Boise State colors?? Don't they know that is NOT acceptable. Gold and Black would have been MUCH better!!! :-) Go Vandals!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

of course I remember the salt maps! How cool were those??! And yeah Danielle, Vandal colors would've been a much better choice! :)

Kelli said...

:-)