Thursday, October 23, 2008

I guess I need to get out a bit more.......


I was volunteering at Danielle's school yesterday, and besides reading with the kids, I had to go make copies for Mrs. Storlie. So, I have used a copy machine before, lots, but when she told me what to do with the copies, I was a bit confused. So, I went down to the office and thought I could probably act like I knew what I was doing and continue on. But I kept looking at the note Mrs. Storlie gave me and I just didn't understand. It said......."copy page 27, 28, 29, and 30 back to back and stapled". Ok, I know how to copy back to back but what the heck is she talking about with "stapled". I mean, there were 90 copies times 2 sheets which was 180 pages stapled together.....this could take me awhile. I could be here WAY after school gets out. So, I showed the office lady the note, and I asked her what it meant, and she walks over to the copier, and she presses a button that says staple, and then she chooses where the staple should be located and she said..."You are set". OK. So I fed 4 sheets of paper in the copy machine, and wouldn't you know it, they came out as 2 pages, front and back, and stapled on the left hand side. Done.
I'm still trying to figure out how a person fits inside the copy machine and staples all the pages together.......

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

LOL. I know exactly what you mean. I'm lucky I know how to use a fax machine!

Anonymous said...

HI GUYS; DONT HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS; WANT TO WISH JOEY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY;SENT YOU ACARD JOEY HOPE YOU GOT IT; I GOT YOUR ADDRESS FROM DANIEL; SHE IS SO SMART ;SHE REMINDS ME OF YOU JOEY YOU WERE ALWAYS SO SMART ;REMEMBER IN SCHOOL THEY TESTED YOU FOR YOUR IQ; BECAUSE YOU WERE SO SMART. I WAS SO PROUD' I STILL BRAG ABOUT THAT. I LOVE YOU ;MOM