Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MOVING......by Danielle


Danielle wrote a story at school. When she brought it home, I looked at the title and got this sick feeling in my stomach, but when I read it, I was a bit relieved. Here it is.....


MOVING......by Danielle

When I moved I felt sad and worried. I felt sad because I might not see some of my friends again. I was worried because I might not make alot of friends at my new school. I had alot of friends at my old school. Last year I went to Mullan Trail Elementary in Post Falls. In first grade I had Mrs. James. In second grade I had Mrs. Holt. In third grade I had Mrs. Teston. Now I have Mrs. Storlie. Our music teacher was Mrs. Clark, our librarian was Mrs. Owens, our music teacher was Mrs. Clark, our PE teacher was Mr. Hirsch and our principal was Mrs. Surrat.

I used to live in Prairie Falls Golf Course. Now I live in Hauser Lake Heights. There weren't very many kids in my old neighborhood. Now there's more kids in my new neighborhood. There wasn't very many things to do, but you could see if someone could come over. You could go for a walk, play in your back yard and that's about all. Now you can go for a walk, you could see if someone could come over, explore the woods, make a fort or you can go swimming at the lake.

I still miss my old house and my old school. But I still like my new school, and new house.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

aaaawwww! That was so sweet! Thanks for sharing it!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

YOUR SUCH A SWEETY, I AM SURE YOU WILL MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS WHERE EVER YOU GO.