Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Six things......(thanks lyns...)

1. I am a real optimist. A pathetic one at times. I just truly believe everything will always work out. Joe sometimes thinks it is ridiculous, and often times he wants to strangle me. But I really think I NEED to feel this way just to make it through the hard times.

2. I LOVE living in the sticks. It just brings me closer to "peace". It is kind-of hard for me to explain, but when I am sitting up here on the top of this mountain, in front of my cozy fireplace, snowed in for days, I will be extremely HAPPY.

3. I never want to hear the word "fundamentals" again. Ever.

4. I should be a vegetarian. Just the thought of eating meat sometimes repulses me. But I LOVE the taste. I can't HELP but want to eat it. Although, my mom will be the first to tell ya, I used to have her come over early on Thanksgiving morning, and stuff and butter our turkey, put it in the bag and shove it in the oven before I caught a glimpse of it, so I would be able to eat it that afternoon. I just couldn't eat it if I saw that it looked like a bird without feathers. Unless I was extremely hungry, that is. :-)

5. I love to laugh. Some of you really might not know it....because it takes ALOT to make me laugh. I have never been a silly kind of person, and sometimes I am WAY too serious. Even as I drink I don't get silly. I LOVE good comedy shows, but I am very particular with them. Only certain people can make me truly laugh. And I have NEVER laughed until I cried. But I WANT to. I think I need to just let loose. The only place I know for sure I could crack up laughing is sitting in church on a Sunday. I have no idea why, but it used to drive my mom absolutely CRAZY. We'd be up in the front ready to take communion, and I couldn't stop laughing. Nearly spit out the wine. I think it was nerves. Please God, forgive me, for I have DEFINITELY sinned. :-/

6. I give the "homeless" guys on the street corner money. Even though Joe tells me not to. He believes they aren't "homeless". And I agree, some really aren't. We learned that when one of Danielle's friends informed us that her grandfather dressed up in "dirty" clothes and went and stood on the street corner to get a little extra cash. (her parents would DIE if they knew she said that...) So, I understand where Joe is coming from. BUT, if I have change with me, and I see one of those guys on the street corner....it's gone. Sorry honey.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Fundamentals. Fundamentals. Fundamentals. Fundamentals.

Kidding.

I bet you're laughing now! :)

Kelli said...

I AM!!!
:-)