Monday, September 29, 2008

What's new?


Well, I have just gotta tell you, this new school thing for Danielle is really working out. She has met so many new friends, and she loves her teacher, they have an awesome reward program, and the extra-curricular activities there are awesome. Danielle just tried out for a part in a play called "Beauty and the Beast", and she got the part of the color guard. Just the part she wanted!!! So, she will perform in December, and I need to go to a meeting tonight at the school, but she was super excited. And her friend got the part of another color guard. So, they have a few lines, but I think mostly they will stand in front of the "castle" and at times they need to cross their flags together, then hold them straight up...etc. You get the picture, right??
So, guess who has an Ipod Touch? Not me........Danielle does. I know, she has every single gadget known to man I think. But she has been saving up her money, giving massages to grandma and mom and dad, doing chores, helping grandma paint furniture, etc. So, she really earned it. She was going to have to save for much longer, but when Joe was in Salt Lake last week he found a barely used one for like half the price of a new one, and so he bought it. It is actually really cool. The picture is great, and huge, and the sound is cool. We are just having fun downloading video's of the Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift. It's really neat though. I might just sneak it away from her one day. Oh, and you can even download a full length movie!!!!
Well, fall is in full swing up here in Hauser Lake. The fall colors are coming out, it is COLD in the mornings, and the animals are moving around. Last week Danielle and I saw a HUGE bull moose in our front yard. It was just walking across the street, minding it's own business when Dani looked out the front window and she was like....."OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT THAT HUGE MOOSE!!!!" We were so surprised. And of course we continue to see the momma dear and her fawns. They are getting bigger, but still have their spots.
Well, I have got to go, I need to go get some groceries. Now that we live out here it isn't just a hop and a skip to the store anymore. But, it's ok...it keeps me home more often, and I have found that I really enjoy being "Couped Up". Have a great week everyone!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

You're making me super jealous, living out there in the wilderness. Know what I saw when I looked out MY window yesterday? My neighbor doing push ups in his awesome spandex outfit.
Nice.

Kelli said...

Hey, there ARE benefits to that, you know...?!!