Saturday, January 26, 2008

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!


What gets me up before 9:00am on the weekend??? A Gonzaga game, of course. But, it wasn't just ANY game, it was against #1 Memphis....In Memphis!!! Our boys hung in there like the big boys!!! At half time they were 1 point behind the Tigers. 1 point!!!!! I haven't screamed that loud since Danielle's game last weekend. :-)
Anyway, they ended up losing, but I believe they did an awesome job today. They had the Memphis Tigers sweating it, for sure. I mean, they could have lost to us, a team that isn't even ranked. So, I am hoping that they are happy with their effort, because they really did great. Go Zags!!!! Oh, and for what my opinion is worth, I think the tigers are overrated. There.

1 Comment:

Lynsey said...

basketball season now. the sports madness continues. ugh.