Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bumper stickers that irritate me....


First of all, you never thought you'd see an image like this one on my blog, did ya??? But, this is something I have been noticing on some of my fellow North Idahoan's cars lately that is driving me absolutely crazy. I am sorry, but if (and those of you who know me know I would never be caught dead with one of these...) I HAD put a bumper sticker like this one on my car a few years ago, I would be out at my car as we speak frantically trying to remove it with goo gone and a razor blade. But, obviously, I must be the only one who thinks this way. Who knew????

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

i dont know why people put stickers on their cars, period! i freak if a bird shits on my car, let alone purposely sticking graffiti on it.

Kelli said...

I am with ya girlfriend!!!!

JessieE said...

I want to put a bumper sticker on my car that says 1-20-09: Finally.

LOL

--Lynsey's blog friend Jessiee

Kelli said...

I am soooooo with ya Jessiee, thanks for the comment!!!!