Sunday, August 12, 2007

I hate spiders!!!!

Why am I so darned scared of spiders?? They are little. You wouldn't think they could harm you, much. I Do know of some spiders that do bite, and there are some that live in this area, and I have seen them around, and it freaks me out. I am sure most of the spiders I see are harmless, but I am still scared to death of them. I don't like ants, bees, earwigs, potato bugs, any kind of spider, beetle, dragonfly, moth, I could go on and on.

So, this creates a problem, because in life you are bound to see these creatures from time to time. Especially in a basement. Especially in a basement that is cool. Especially in a basement that is dark most of the time. I have been known to call my dad and ask him to get a spider that was here in my house, when I was home alone. I have also been known to have Danielle get them when she is here because she could really care less. I can't even post a picture of a spider on this blog because I hate them soooooo bad.

So, anyway, if I could just NOT go in the basement during spider "season" (which is obviously now...), then I wouldn't. BUT, the laundry room is down there. So that poses a bit of a problem, because for some reason Danielle and Joe expect some clean clothes once in awhile. Geez, high maintenance....:-) (note the sarcasm....) So, I have actually considered washing the clothes by hand in the garage. But, I am pretty sure if I start hanging out in the garage, I will probably see some....... you guessed it..............spiders.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I,too, am guilty of calling people to come kill spiders for me. They totally gross me out. Although, we seem to get so many of them in the spring, that I actually ALMOST got used to them. ALMOST.

Kelli said...

Eeeeewwwww, I'm NEVER gonna get used to them!!!!