Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy Little Bakers.....


This picture totally cracked me up when I saw it. Actually, it STILL cracks me up. I took Danielle and her two friends to the open house at the Franz bakery in Spokane yesterday. It isn't often that they have an open house to the public, so I thought we should take advantage of it and go see what bread making entails. So, as we entered, they were giving out "bakers" hats, and the kids noticed that the other people all had these hats on, and they asked me if we all had to wear them. I said..."I don't think so, I think you can if you WANT to, and if you don't, then you probably don't have to." I was wrong. The happy lady giving out the hats said they were ABSOLUTELY required for the tour. No if, ands, or buts, about it.

So, the picture tells you the story, and it fits each child's personality to a tee. There's Nate, (in the middle) who was perfectly fine with the idea, he is always game for whatever comes up, and happy either way. Braedyn (On the left) who was not too pleased with the idea, as he is all around BOY, and wears sports attire daily....., and Danielle was NOT at all amused, she was way to COOL for the hat, so she thought. So, as you look at their faces, you can totally tell their personalities, and it is just a great shot. Danielle is smiling that "When can I take off this stupid hat??" smile, Braedyn can't even muster up a smile, he is NOT happy, and Nate is just like...."What do we get to do next???". I love it.

Oh, and lets not forget, EVERYONE had to wear the hat. Yep, including me. I am not sure I have even had a hat on for like 20 years, like in little league or something.....that's how bad I hate hats. But, those bakers hats were quite stylish.......whatever.....

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh look at the little Emeril- wannabe's! How cute! I love it!

Kim said...

How funny. I can just hear them about the hats!! That is something we can tease them about when they are teenagers :-).

Kelli said...

I know, way cute....huh....