Saturday, October 21, 2006

OVER-RATED


We came so close.........I didn't expect that. Even the odds in Reno gave the Boise State Bronco's a 21 point advantage over the Idaho Vandals. So, we were so happy just to be there, loving every moment up until it all fell apart mid fourth quarter. You see, with 7 minutes left, we scored a touchdown and brought their lead to only 2 points. (28-26) You should have heard the crowd roar. Oh my gosh, it was priceless. The overrated Bronco's (ranked #18) almost got "bucked" by the vandals, who are not even close to being ranked. It was a sight to be seen. Every Vandal fan was on their feet. Not to mention the game was sold out. Yes, the dome was packed. Even though the final score was 42 to 26, I still left happy. I still left smiling. Just knowing that up until the second half of the 4th quarter, we were keeping up with the "big boys", we were making them wonder if we were really gonna pull it off. For a moment, we all wondered. So, look out Boise State.......Here we come.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I heard about that game.
We had a good time watching the Boston College game on Saturday, they barely won. I love college football! :-)

Kelli said...

I was so proud of those guys.. We couldn't have asked for a better effort.
I just love college football too.