Thursday, October 12, 2006

Irritating People


Alright, this has been bugging me for awhile. I know everyone has a right to do what they want to do, and people need to take turns and all, but I also have the right to be irritated........

So, as we were in Seattle at the Boing Flight Museum, we were enjoying ourselves and taking many pictures. Especially pictures that my daughter danielle could be a part of.

They have airplanes that you can actually sit in and take advantage of the photo op. So, Danielle wanted to get up in these planes and have us take a picture of her in one, or two. So, there is ALWAYS a line. And my husband and I are ALWAYS a little impatient. But, I think we would have a little more patience if everyone that was also taking pictures of their friends/loved ones, whatever just used a little common sense and respected the fact that others are waiting in line. So, as we are waiting for our daughters turn to jump up in the plane, we are watching grown adult men jump up in the plane, having their other grown adult friend take pictures of them. And when I say picture(s), I mean many pictures. One wont do. They need to get one at every different angle. Then they need to get a different pose. Then their subject had his eyes closed. Then they need to review the pictures to make sure some of them turn out, etc. And on and on. So, we waited for about 4 different sets of people to get done and then, tadaaaaa, it is our turn. So, by the time Danielle gets up in there, I have about had it, and I just take the fricken picture, I really could care less if she was smiling, if her eyes were closed, if she looked like an alien from mars.......Oh well, lets just move on to the next photo op already!!!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Totally know what you mean...those people who have no common curtesy for the people after them in line, as long as they get their little "angel" smiling away in 200 different poses.

Jerks.

Kelli said...

Well, I do have a little patience when It is a little girl smiling for the pic. But when its a grown freaking man.....give me a break!!!!

Lynsey said...

LOL...no kidding!