Friday, October 06, 2006

Here We Are!!!


Here we are, three generations. Ok, that's not that big of a deal. I have seen 4 and 5 generations before. On my dad's side we have 4 generations.
Well, I just thought I needed to post this picture because everyone always tells my mom and I and Danielle how much we look alike. Ok, we SORT-OF get it. We can see the resemblance. But, we know that we are sooooooooo different personality wise, that sometimes we find it hard to see any similarities that we have. We are all soooo different, that the looks thing just goes by the wayside to us. If you know us well at all, you will know that. But people that don't know us that well, just can't get over the look stuff. So, I guess we do look alike, sort-of.......

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Look at those 3 lovely ladies!!! :-)

Kelli said...

Hey, your alive????? Where have you been hiding your pretty little self????