Saturday, September 02, 2006

Go Tigers!!!!!


Here it is, the first high-school football game of the year. OK, the bad part, we didn't win, the drive sucked (windy road through the mountains, dodging deer and not having much luck,)But, the game was so much fun. My daughter and mom were sitting next to me cuddled up in a blanket. Hot-dogs and popcorn were being eaten, familiar faces were all around us, the sun was setting in the distance, the coaches were yelling, the parents were cheering, oh, the thrill of fall football. Gotta love it!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I am so incredibly jealous right now!! I really, really wish I could catch one of his last senior football games!!! Thanks for posting that picture though, atleast I get a glimpse of all the action!

Kelli said...

You are so welcome. If you look at the players on the field, I believe it is Randy behind the quarterback and so it would be the second one from the left side of the pic. He had an awesome game, even though they lost. :-(

Kelli said...

Kim, is that you???? Have you entered "Blogland"????? Oh my gosh, that is a huge development!!! Let me know.:-)