Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Did I say I loved fall football????

Ok, I really don't want to take that back. Really. But, I am really bummed right now. The "Battle of the Palouse", turned into the "Embarrasment of the Palouse..". Oh my gosh. It was bad. My mom, my friend and I traveled all the way down to Pullman, the home of the COUGS, to watch the game against the Vandals. Well, it started out bad, and it ended bad. So, the comment from famed coach Dennis Erickson in the paper the next day read...." I am embarrassed.....the Players should be embarrassed..." and so on. Gosh, we thought it was gonna be better than that. We played an awesome game against Michigan State. What happened. Well, you can bet that the guys are getting an earful in practice this week.
I'm not giving up on you, Idaho. I haven't yet, so I guess that means I'm here for the long haul. GO VANDALS!!!!! Oh, and did I mention that I HATE the COUGS fight song. Way annoying!!! I feel like I am at a carnival whenever I hear it. Hey, maybe I was???!!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I am wearing my IDAHO sweatshirt as I type this...people out here totally dont get why I'd be wearing an Idaho sweatshirt and I love it! Keep on guessing you idiots!

Its early in the season so don't give up just yet!

I-D-A-H-O, Idaho Idaho GO GO GO!

Kelli said...

Yeah, Vandal pride. You know, my dad wears his Idaho jacket all over the countryside and it never fails, someone always says "Go Vandals.." whether its in the airport in Las Vegas or the hospital in California. Weird. Maybe it will catch on over there!!! Ya never know.