Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Gang!


Here we are. Not very often do we all get together as a family. You know how it is, life is so hectic, so busy, so fast, that it just flies right by, leaving us feeling like we have missed something. Well, we are missing something. We are missing the family connections, the get togethers, the memories we share, and the memories we need to be making. So, today, I feel thankful. Thankful that we all took the time to get together, to laugh, to talk and to make memories. Thanks guys. It couldn't have been a better day!!!!

7 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Aww Kel, what a nice picture! Is that Jeremy Hayes I see? I havent seen that kid in years!

Lynsey said...

Oh wait, maybe that's Jason?? Who is that standing behind Joanne? I can't figure it out...

Anyway, sounds like you all had a great time. I know how you feel, we don't get together half as much as we should!!

Kelli said...

That is Jason. I know, its been forever huh!!!??? It wasn't the most flattering picture of him, but you know, when I'm picking the picture to post, it really only matters if the pic is flattering in regards to ONE person........ME. :-)

Kelli said...

Oh, and that is our place on the river, you haven't seen it yet....So, I just thought I'd add that little tid-bit. Check out the outdoor fireplace. Very cozy....

Lynsey said...

No I think he looks great! I miss Jason....haven't seen him in soooooooooo long! Whatever happened to Jeremy Hayes??

Kelli said...

He lives with his girlfriend in CDA. They have a daughter that is 1. She is soooo cute, has red hair like the both of them. She was sick that day so they couldn't make it.

Lynsey said...

Oh how cute! I'm so glad he found someone and is happy!