Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Front Porch



Here are some pictures of my front porch. I remember when we were having our house built, they drew up the plans and there was no front porch included. So, I put my two cents in, and said there absolutely, had to be a front porch. So, after making our living room smaller (to accomodate for the porch area, of course), I got what I wanted. I just love it. I am so glad that I talked my husband into making our square footage smaller, just so I could have an extra cute space to decorate. So, do we use it much???? Well, no. Do I have fun decorating it for the different seasons??? YES. If you know me, you know that I am not very concerned about the function of a space, the main thing you need to worry about is.......Does it look good??? Is it super cute???? Who cares if there is no room to sit in it!!!! It HAS to look good. So, I feel like my porch plays a big part in the appearance of my house as a whole. Cluttered, yes. Functional, maybe not. Cute, Hell yes!!!!

Hey, don't ya just love the gas pump??? Compliments of my dad, of course. :-)

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

LOVE that porch.

Kelli said...

Thank you, me too :-)