Thursday, September 07, 2006

This is it!!!!


This is it. The last days of summer. Oh, I know that is sad in a way, but I am a fall/winter freak, myself. I know, I am crazy. I am not saying I don't LIKE the summer, I do. It is really a nice change of pace after a cold, rainy spring. But, we don't wait around till summer to do fun stuff. The fun doesn't stop just because summer does!!! We enjoy doing things in the cooler, crisper weather. I guess in my "old age" I just can't take the heat as well as I used too. Or, is it just getting hotter every year......I didn't think so. Anyway, back to school it is.......Get ready fall, here we come!!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Such a cute picture kel!

Kelli said...

Those feet are from left to right, mine, danielle's and my moms. If ya had any desire to know. lol...