Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Let the games begin


Does everyone out there know I just LOVE fall. Well, I do. One of the biggest reasons is because of, yes, you guessed it........Fall Football. I get all excited just thinking about it. Not so much pro football, but College and High School football. I can't wait to see the Vandals play with their brand spanking new Coach. Look out, this could be good. Ok, it might take a bit, but I think there is going to be some improvement here. It is starting to feel better to be a vandal fan. I-D-A-H-O, Idaho, Idaho, GO, GO, GO!!!!!! Oh, I can hear myself yelling it now. Oh, and my dad has season tickets. It doesn't get much better than that.
P.S. I will soon be updating you all on the mighty tigers also. I will post pics later!!!! Enjoy.

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Nobody will appreciate updates on the might Tigers like I will! GO TIGERS!!! And the Vandals!

Kelli said...

I know, I will try to get a picture of Randy this weekend in Clark Fork. I will forward it along too ya!!!

Lynsey said...

THANKS!!! You're the best!