Sunday, August 20, 2006

Gender Confusion


Hey, why would we be suprised that our dog is very confused whether he is a boy or a girl???? First, I put his hair up in a pony tail. He absolutely HAS to wear this every day, all day. (We wouldn't want to have his hair in his eyes now, would we??!!!) Second, My daughter likes to dress him in girly clothes. Like this fairy outfit in the picture with her friend. So, therefore, he squats to pee about 50% of the time. He seems to really like male dogs. ( I mean, he REALLY likes male dogs..), ok, yes he likes female dogs too.....? He is just plain pretty. That is it. He is my pretty little boy. Oh my gosh, I just realized we may very well be lucky we only have a girl child. Anyway, he is still the cutest little guy. This isn't considered animal abuse, is it?????

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I don't think it's animal abuse quite yet...now, if he were prancing around in heels, that might be another story.

Kelli said...

Thank you for your support. That's exactly what I needed to hear!!! :-)

Lynsey said...

Hey Matt puts clothes on Spike all the time when he's bored. It's hysterical.

Kelli said...

I am so glad we are not the only ones. Poor pups!!!