Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My two kids..??!!!


This is a recent photo of my 2 kids..??!! I guess by now my dog is considered one of my children. He might as well be.... I feed him, bathe him, put him to bed, get him out of bed, you know, all the stuff you do for your kids. I am just not sure that I knew that I would have to take care of him as much as a child. But, I have definately figured out that he is a pain in the ass sometimes. He is cute and all, but oh my gosh, I didn't know he would need so much care....
We go somewhere, we have to make sure we get back before he needs to go to the bathroom, we have to find a babysitter if we go away for the weekend and can't take him. We need to take a potty break if he travels with us. We can't leave him in the car if it is even close too hot out. I have been so spoiled with my daughter at the age of 7 now, that I feel like my puppy is more work than her.
Yes, I love him, yes, I think he is a pain, yes, I probably would miss him if he left.......I am so mean. Anybody want to adopt a shih-tzu????:-) Just kidding......

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh come on, you know you love him! I feel the same about Spike. He's a pain, but a good pain. It was so hard to be away from him for 10 days.

Hey by the way it was so nice to see you last weekend!!!

Kelli said...

I guess I am not sure about him sometimes. It was Joe and Danielle's idea to get a dog.....I only got on board because of 2 against one...!!
Are you home???? Oh, I didn't get to see you enough!!!! I missed you that morning at your mom's. I should have called your dad's. I hope everything went well.