Sunday, July 09, 2006

You Gotta Love It


Ok, I know I am lucky. I admit. I live in a beautiful state that is full of rivers, beautiful lakes, and country roads. I thought I would share a picture with you all of the Mountain Lake we hiked into this last weekend. This is Beautiful lake Rivett. No cars, atv's, bikes, motorcycles or horses. Nope, you have to hike on in. If you ask me, that is perfect. We hiked in about a mile (mostly up hill), and after a couple "Are we there yet's???", from my daughter, we finally arrived. Oh, the hike was worth it. We were the only 3.5 people (my puppy only counts for half a person) up there. It was quiet, peaceful, and definitely a place we need to go back to. About an hour after we arrived, another group of 3 arrived. But, we still had the lake pretty much too ourselves. So, here's the picture. Life is good......

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Kel that's beautiful! Maybe Matt and I could hike into it while we are there?! I miss home so much sometimes. I have this jackass in my real estate class who made a rude comment to me one night about where I'm from....he said something along the lines of "gee, can't imagine why you'd wanna move outta Idaho. *snicker snicker*" I wanted to smack his ugly face. Nobody knows how beautiful it is unless you've BEEN THERE.

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, how rude. Just send him to my blog. He really has no clue because Coeurdalene is like the new Tahoe. It's kinda sad how much it is growing. That would be awesome if you guys wanted to go. We could tell you where to go or join ya or whatever. I got a phone call from your mom about a BBQ on the 22nd. Sounds fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Lynsey said...

Awesome will you be there??? I would love to see you guys! We are so excited and can't wait!

Kelli said...

I believe we will be there. I am gonna try like hell anyway!!!:-)