Thursday, August 24, 2006

Step Up, people!!!

Ok, I am not claiming to be a movie critic. Even though, I love to give my VERY non- professional opinion about them lately.
So, yesterday, my mom, daughter and I went to the movies and saw "Step Up". It was so just what I wanted to see. You know, I love dirty dancing, flashdance, fame, all those awesome shows that revolve around dancing. So, I took my 7 year old to the PG-13 film and took the chance that it was appropriate for her. The movie was fine, the previews were another story. Anyway, this movie just makes you feel happy when you see it. It has awesome music, dancing, It is "sort of" a love story.....perfect. I loved it, my daughter loved it, my mom loved it...It just made us feel all warm and cozy when we left the theatre. ( Never mind that the temperature outside was.....85ish.) It was because of the movie......OK. Anyway, go see it, not for the quality of the acting, but for the dance. I think you will like it. My daughter can't wait till it comes out on video. :-)

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Cool! Sounds like a good movie. I hate the movie theaters though so I will have to wait till it comes out on video.

Have you seen RV yet with Robin Williams? That is a hysterical movie. So is "Grandma's Boy" if you ever pass by that. Totally not appropriate for Danielle, but RV is.

Kelli said...

I thought RV was rated R. I could be wrong. I hope so, if you think its appropriate for danielle. lol.. I want to see it though. I have never heard of Grandma's Boy. Is it on video???

Lynsey said...

Yeah its on video and it's hysterical...not meant for kids though. But RV shouldn't be rated R. It was really cute and funny, totally okay for kids! I loved it. Made me want to rent an RV and go cross country!

Kelli said...

Hey, don't you dare rent an RV without me!!!!! I have been trying to talk someone into doing that with me. Joe is not up for being in that close of quarters with people......Oh well, he can stay home. :-) I mean it!!!!