Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moving Stinks....


We had a 3 bedroom house. So why did it take us THREE trips in a U-haul that is supposed to be big enough to move a 4 bedroom house??? Why??
Anyway, I don't have the energy to type anymore, but I do have tons of great friends and I want to thank them so much for the food they brought us when we were too busy to fix anything, the hours of babysitting when we couldn't entertain Danielle, the lended muscles for moving all the stuff that we couldn't have moved ourselves, the housekeeping services when we were trying our hardest to clean the house in time, the dump runs for all our extra junk, and just for being the awesome-est friends EVER. We really couldn't have done it without you. We are SOOOOOO grateful. And lucky.......

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I was there in spirit...and frankly, I'm exhausted. :-)

Kelli said...

I bet you are!!!!!
:-)