Saturday, March 08, 2008

Moving....


Wow. I am just so overwhelmed with the thought of packing up all our crap, that I have just decided to sit here and do nothing. For now. I am hoping that one day I will get this huge burst of energy and I will just pack up for days straight. But so far, this is not happening. I am just too tired right now. I have no idea why?? It's not like I work. Pathetic.
To give you an idea of how much crap we have in this house......
above our garage, we have storage space in the rafters. We have stairs you can go up and you can look at all this stuff. I went up there the other day and I was like...."What the hell?? How did this crap even get UP here?" I think it might be easier to just tear the whole garage down.
So today we heard this huge crash coming from down in the basement, so we went downstairs to investigate, and come to find out, a rack in the closet down there had totally collapsed. Bent. Everything fell to the floor. This should be a clue that I have put too much crap on top of it.
I don't think I have a clue about where I should start here. I mean, there is like 15 days and counting till we close on the Hauser Lake house. Fifteen, people. God help me. Joe is gonna be conveniently out of town for the next 3 weeks. Sweet. If you can't get ahold of me for awhile, just know that I am probably buried somewhere in the middle of all our sh**.

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I SO feel for you!!! If I lived closer I would come and help you...if I could find you in all your crap anyway....
:-)

Kelli said...

Thanks!!!! I KNOW you couldn't find me though!!!

Shawn Kingsley said...

Hi, my husband and are moving to CDA and saw your ad for your home. Could you tell us more?