Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Perfect!!!!


You know, I am pretty stressed about money lately. With the prospect of us closing on the Hauser house, and not having either of our other homes sold, I am a bit freaked. So, I decided to see what kind of jobs are available in the area, for someone with an abundance of skills...like me. I just am not sure I am cut out for this particular one.....


Easter Bunny
Category: Office Services
Location: Coeur d' Alene, ID
Date Posted: Mar 10

Do you enjoy acting? Are you playful and animated? Enjoy making kids smile? Don't delay call Express today to learn more about this opportunity. Part time opportunity for a 1 week assignment in CDA. Required for this position: clear background check and drug screen.


Hmmmm, the background check and the drug screen are kind of intimidating.....but being incognito sounds kinda fun. I'll think about it.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

OMG! That IS perfect for you! How are your hopping skills though? Don't know that I've ever seen you hop...

Kelli said...

I need to work on that!!!!