Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hello from my mom's.........


Yep, we are still staying with my mom. It has been really great, actually. I don't know if Joe will say that in a week, but so far so good. We are making progress on our Hauser Lake house, hopefully the upper level will be livable sometime soon, so we can get out of my mom's hair. I think we have totally invaded her space. Literally. Neiko now thinks this is his new home. I think he wonders why we won't let him go back to the only home he ever knew....on Topflight. Poor thing. Danielle has been a trooper. She is awesome. No tears from that girl yet. I can't say the same for myself. As Joe and I were packing the last box out of the home we had drawn up and built just for ourselves, I shed a tear or two. I am not sure if it was because I was just dead tired, or just sad to go. I am thinking it was the tired thing.....
Joe has been working so hard on moving us and fixing up our new house that when he went to work yesterday he said it felt like a vacation. He said when he got there he was thinking...."Gee...I never thought I would look forward to coming HERE....." Oh well, it's good for him. As for me, my new fingernail polish color is whatever color I am painting on the walls that day. Today it is a butterscotch yellow. Pretty stylish, indeed.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

LOL- just the title of this post alone made me laugh. It just struck me funny! I totally forgot you were living with your Mom for a bit. I'm glad it's going well though!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.