Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ok, I'll take it back.....


I used to say I NEVER won anything. Never. Like if I bought 99 of 100 raffle tickets, I STILL wouldn't win. Well, my luck has changed!!! On Saturday while driving to our new house, I overheard the DJ on a local radio station say something about you need to be caller #9 to win High School Musical "on stage" tickets. So, I thought..."What the heck...I'll try it.". So, first time I dialed....busy. Second time I dialed....busy. Third time I dialed.......RING!!!!! Then the DJ answered and said I was caller #9. NO WAY. So, I won 4 tickets to High School Musical On Stage and the show was last night!!! I took my mom, Danielle and one of her friends, and we didn't get home till 10:30 but we had an awesome time. It was really cool. Especially since it was F-R-E-E......Free!!!!!! So, if it comes to your area, and you have a daughter that loves the movies, you gotta get tickets!!!! Thanks 92.9 KZZU!!!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Tracy said...

I won tickets to the Disney On Ice this year and I was so excited I cried. LOL

It is so much fun to win something.

Thank you Spirit 101.9

Kelli said...

AWESOME!!!! It is so much more fun when you win it, huh!!!!

Lynsey said...

BAM! I love saying that now.