Sunday, April 20, 2008

#3 Bob The Hermit, Back From The Dead. By Danielle


One day Bobs friend Steve, was watching the news. He heard the news lady say "reported 3 minutes ago....Bob the Hermit, first man back from the Dead, no, I'm just kidding. Wait....Bob the Hermit is the first man back from the dead!!! He's in the park right now!!". Steve came running and hugged Bob so hard. But Bob was mad. He said "Where's Chuckulina?" (Chucky's sister). I want to talk to her. Steve said "they found her 2 days ago. She lives at 2126 N. River street". Bob went rushing to Chuckulina's house. He rang the doorbell, and BAM!, she opened the door. And they watched a movie and had tea!!

next~Don't miss...... Chucky Vs. Bob

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

oh. my. god. you have no clue how hard i am laughing right now. it's supposed to be funny, right? anyway, i'm laughing my ass off! she is too, too cute!

Kelli said...

It is just totally Danielle to write all of that. I freaked when I read it....I think her teacher did too. I think it is sopposed to be funny...
She has no idea I posted it on my blog.....THAT probably won't be too funny to her....
:-)

Lynsey said...

"and all the sudden, BAM, he's dead..." LOVE IT.