Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We Finally Got It!!!


Snow. We woke up to snow. Ok, we HAVE had it on and off here this year, but mostly just a couple of inches here and there, and then it melts. But, today as I looked out the window this morning, I was like...."Damn...", We got like almost 8 inches. And I can confirm it because I shoveled myself out of the driveway so I could hit the "after Christmas sales" at Wally-World. I know, I am crazy. But I just couldn't miss it. The suspense was killing me. And, Danielle had a couple of gift cards that she couldn't wait to spend. She ended up buying a really cool and kind-of expensive telescope. It takes pictures and everything. she can't wait to use it. Not tonight though, because it is still snowing. Yeah!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Damn bastards. You guys are hogging all the snow.

Kelli said...

I know. Sorry. But I LOVE it. Gimme MORE!!!