Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just another day of shopping at the local thrift stores.....



How come Joe thinks I buy too much crap at thrift stores??? I am not sure how I even got home. I couldn't see behind me, I couldn't see beside me, I just kind of hauled a** like I was the only one on the road. :-) Ok, here's the truth, this is NOT stuff I bought at thrift stores. Although, I have seen my car look close to this after what I call a "good" day of thrift store shopping. So, "Why do I have so much stuff in my car???" You ask. Well.....I have good news. No, our fixer isn't sold. But......(maybe) better yet....it is rented. Yeah!!! All of this "stuff" is what I used to "stage" our house to sell. Hmmmm, but it didn't sell. So now, we will hold onto it for a year, rent it out, and save some moolah come tax time. So, it works out. It definitely wasn't my first option, but as my second (and last), it seems to be going just fine. Especially since she just called and asked if she could move in 10 days early. "Heck Yes!!!", we said. That is just more money in the bank for us!!!! Wish us luck and keep your fingers crossed in hope that she doesn't turn our beloved fixer into a good ol' North Idaho meth lab...!!???!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

oh my god Kelli, even Matt's jaw dropped when he saw those pictures! are those christmas presents for people??? you are crazy! but that's why i love you so much! :)

Lynsey said...

oh my god Kelli, even Matt's jaw dropped when he saw those pictures! are those christmas presents for people??? you are crazy! but that's why i love you so much! :)

Kelli said...

NO, that was all the crap I used to "stage" our fixer house. Now Joe is like....."what the hell are we gonna do with this??????"
Who knows?? I know I can't shove it all in my already crammed house!!!
:-)