Thursday, December 20, 2007

Peanuts.......



It is an ongoing "joke" around here that I get Joe peanuts for every gift giving occasion. I thought peanuts were a thoughtful gift for a guy who likes peanuts. But, the rumor is out.....he is kind of getting sick of them. Birthday..........peanuts. Anniversary......Peanuts. Christmas............peanuts. Heck, I thought he loved peanuts. I thought I was being nice by buying him something so "personal". I have bought every flavor of peanuts they make. You know, honey roasted, salted, beer flavored (those seemed to be a huge hit...), hot and spicy, ranch, cajun, you name it. I am the queen bee of cheezy Christmas gifts, and I just don't have the heart to skip this year. Oh, and Joe, don't you worry, because this year I got you something OTHER than peanuts (unless they come out with an all new exciting flavor right before the holiday...). I know, the suspense is killing you.......

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Matt loves peanuts too! Honey roasted....I think they're a thoughtful gift! I mean, they give us chocolates all the time, same kind of thing!

Lynsey said...

Matt loves peanuts too! Honey roasted....I think they're a thoughtful gift! I mean, they give us chocolates all the time, same kind of thing!