Friday, December 07, 2007

Eleven....


Yep, today is our anniversary. Eleven years. It seems like just yesterday we were having our 10th. Wow, this year has flown by. I called Joe yesterday, because I know he hates any occasion where he must go out and actually BUY a gift, because he is used to me doing all the shopping, because you know, I am a professional shopper and all....lol. So, I could tell he was a bit flustered because he mentioned that shopping in the mall is about as pleasurable as putting a bullet in your head.... Nice. ( I wonder if he meant his or mine???) :-) Who said he had to go to the mall? Honey, you could have bought me something at good old Cabela's. You would have at least felt "at home" there. Really honey, it is super sweet you go through so much "trouble" for me. Thank you for wanting to make me happy. You have succeeded!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

i know what you mean, they don't realize that the smallest thing would really make us happy....like just cook me dinner for a change. or a gift certificate for a manicure. small and simple is what i like best! anyhoo, happy anniversary!!! keep it going!

Kelli said...

Thanks!!!!!