Monday, December 03, 2007

To fluff or not to fluff.......


That is the question. My neighbors have decided not to. What the heck am I talking about??? Well, here's the scoop. My neighbors have decked out the outside of their house for Christmas. You know, the big blow up decorations that when you don't have them plugged in, they look like a heap of garbage just sitting in their yard. Oh, and they also put a faux evergreen wreath on a two story window above their garage. Well, it's not that I don't appreciate the holiday spirit coming from their home, it's just that I have noticed that their wreath could use some fluffing. Ok, if you know me, you will know that I am almost obsessive compulsive about things being "just right". Especially fake evergreen trees or wreaths. So, I really feel like I should go grab my ladder and hop up on their garage and "fluff" it for them. Just get it over with. I mean, it looks like they just threw it in a bag with a bunch of decorations last year, and this year, they grabbed it out of the the bag and just hung it up. Done. No fluffing. Don't they know that BEFORE hanging it up you need to arrange each and every little branch so they look perfect??? Don't they know that every time I pull in or out of our garage I feel this terrible need to hop up on their roof and fix the flipping thing??? I feel anxious every time I leave my house for crying out loud. I have to force myself not to look in that direction. So, anyway, I was thinking on just doing it, and then I talked myself out of it, because I really didn't want to have to explain to the city police why I was trespassing on my neighbors roof....."But officer, I was just fluffing their wreath for them. You know, just being a good neighbor and all....." I don't think so.....

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh that would totally bug me....you really need to fluff it.

Kelli said...

I know, I just need to figure out HOW...