Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catching some air!!!!!!!!


Yesterday, my mom, Danielle and I decided to enjoy the snow piling up outside, and go sledding. We got all bundled up in our warm winter clothes, grabbed our sleds, and headed for a golf course in CDA that was filled with snowy hills. We parked and found that it really wasn't that busy, and so we got started. Danielle went first, of course, and we got a good laugh as she slid quickly down the long hill. It was so fun. When I slid down the hill I laughed the entire way. Couldn't stop. The same went for my mom, and so on.....Danielle caught some awesome air on some "jumps" that some kids made before we got there, it was great!!!
So, if you want a good laugh, try out sledding. It's not just for kids, ya know!!!
Oh, the picture doesn't do it any justice, but Danielle was just hitting a jump as I took it. The hill was steep, and she was actually just getting some air, but you can't really tell. :-(

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

she's so daring....much more daring that we ever were!

Kelli said...

I know, I still wont do some of the things she does!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.