Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome to our neck of the woods!!!!!


Tomorrow, the crew of Good Morning America will do a show called "flip the switch" from here in Coeurd'Alene!!!! Our light show, parade and fireworks will start tomorrow morning bright and early at 4:00am, and will be broadcast live on GMA. They have been here filming and getting ready for a couple of days. The producer of the show told the CDA Press yesterday that CDA is the "Superbowl" of Christmas. Something we have known all along. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that it will snow, because, even though it is absolutely beautiful here in the winter, with or without snow, it is truly over the top when there is snow on the ground!!! Well, guess what??? I woke up this morning to snow. Almost 4 inches. I am so happy. The lake city will sparkle for the whole world to see. Awesome. I just can't decide if I can get myself out of bed that early, and go down there to see all the hype. It certainly will be something I think I will regret if I don't do. But miss D want's to go also, so I am trying to figure out what to do. I think the odds are that we will be down there. It will be early and cold, but I think we will be there. Wish us luck, and toon in to GMA tomorrow. You don't want to miss it!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

thank you for reminding me to watch that!

Lynsey said...

IF you guys go- take a sign that says "Howdy to Lynsey and B-Lo!"
:-)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.