Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's here....

Yep, I knew it would be just a matter of time before the MRSA Staph infection hit Danielle's school. Since I have "connections", I heard about it today, and we haven't even received a letter home yet. I am assuming it will be tonight. So, I am currently doing a bit more research, and I think that Joe and I will weigh our options tonight, but the main consensus by the panhandle health district is to just keep your kids clean and sanitized. So, Danielle has been using a hand sanitizer that I sent with her to school, even though the schools have their own..., and I will start making her wear long sleeved shirts and long pants. I think keeping most of her skin covered should help, and we will continue to tell her to not be touching other kids too much. What can ya do??? We can't make her live in a bubble. Although it might be nice, sometimes.....

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

You're much braver than I am! I would probably follow her around all day, squirting her with clorox every so often...
EEwwww. I will say a prayer that Miss D stay far away from the staph.

Kelli said...

Thank you!!! I have stocked her whole class with tons of hand sanitizer....