Sunday, July 29, 2007

Thanks Nike.....

I am sure you have heard the news reports about the football "star" Michael Vick and the allegations of dog fighting. Thankfully Nike has pulled Vick's items off of their retail stores and their online stores. They have suspended him without pay from their endorsement deal.
I was watching a show the other night like 20/20 or something, and it showed some clips of dog fights and I literally just about puked. This is disgusting, people. This is sick. I could not even continue to watch the show, it was soooo bad. These people who are involved in this dog fighting need to spend some major time in jail. Ok, I guess he is innocent until proven guilty, but IF he is involved in this crap, he needs some MAJOR help. And, as far as I am concerned, some major jail time. Hopefully the NFL will take this VERY seriously, because this guy should NOT be a role model for kids if he is involved in this at all. This is truly a disgusting "sport" and whoever is doing crap like this needs to be punished. Sick. These people are just SICK!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Did you get my email regarding that matter? I had sent a letter to Nike as well, demanding that they stop associating with such a disgusting human being. Spike was used for dog fighting for sure and it makes me sick. Those poor, poor animals. I say we throw pigs like him into a pit and have them go at eachother and then shoot the loser, just like they do to the dogs. Makes me so sick!

Tracy said...

I agree...sick,sick,sick.

Kelli said...

I agree. Yuck. Disgusting. I feel so awful for those helpless animals. gosh.....why does anyone even WANT to be involved in that???