Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Go BOBCATS!!!

Ok, so I come home, racing from swimming lessons just to make it in time for the outcome of my former ZAG favorite, Adam Morrison and his place in the NBA Draft. So, after nearly an hour of drama, Adam gets the #3 Pick in the 1st Round!!!!!!! How awesome is that!!! The only former zag even close to that was John Stockton at 16th in the 1st round. I am so happy. I had tons of friends tell me he wouldn't go in the first 5 picks. OK, I won't rub it in......Well, maybe a little. The Zags were so lucky to have him for 3 years. College basketball won't be the same for me, but, hey, I have never watched pro basketball before, I guess its time for a change.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

He's a crazy dude, that Adam.

Kelli said...

Crazy, but, good crazy. He's kinda out there, but that's cool to me. I like guys that cry. :-)