Wednesday, March 22, 2006

NEIKO

Oh my gosh, Isn't my puppy cute. He is almost a year old and is sooooo fun. I thought I didnt like dogs until he came into our life. Isn't it funny how things like that happen!!!! He is so silly, I swear if dogs could have obsessive compulsive disorder, he does. He does not eat at all when we are gone. So, hopefully we are never gone for long. When we get home he just chows down!!! It is so funny. He is only about 7 pounds and that is about all he will be, especially if we are gone much!!!!lol. Anyway, I really just wanted to find an excuse to post this picture. Enjoy!!!

5 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Neiko is a lot like our mutt Spike. He doesn't eat OR drink water until we get home either! AND we have to be in the kitchen while he is eating! Isn't that funny? He also goes to bed every night at 9:30 on the dot like an old man....so funny.

Kelli said...

Aren't they funny!!!! Neiko does about the same thing. Gosh, I thought we were the only crazy ones. Its like he is our second child!!!!!!

Lynsey said...

I know exactly what you mean...when I'm at work I obsess about what he might be doing and if he's okay and everything. He was an abused shelter dog so that makes me spoil him rotten too.
What kind of dog is Neiko? So adorable!

Kelli said...

He is a shih tzu. He is my baby since I haven't had a real one in like 7 years!!!!!
You know, I have actually put my video camera on the living room while we were gone just so I could see if he whined, barked or whatever. Thats bad huh!!!!! Anyway, I was pleasantly suprised. He did absolutely nothing but sleep. I know, I am pathetic!!!

Lynsey said...

I was thinking about doing the same thing...taping what he did while we were gone! I don't have a video camera though so that's the only thing that stopped me from doing it! We are pathetic!