Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Love Snow!!!!


I am one of the people that never wants winter to end!!!! I love the way snow makes everything look so clean!! I love the way you can look out the window and see huge flakes falling slowly to the ground. It just doesn't get any better than that for me!!!! Now, my husband has a different opinion. He looks out at the snow and in his mind it means WORK. He needs to shovel before he can leave in the morning for work. This just takes all of the beauty out of it for him. He has to shovel when he comes home from a 12 hour hectic day at the office. My daughter and I on the other hand, love to "shovel". ( See her in picture above.) Maybe it has alot to do with us not having much else to do. I dont know?? But we have fun while we slowly make a clear path down the driveway and up the sidewalk. It is such a bummer winter is over. I cant wait till next year already!!!!

5 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I love the snow too...I am still an Idaho girl at heart. We don't get much here so when it does snow, I take it all in!! There's nothing better than a good snowstorm!

Kelli said...

I am with you!!!!
My Zags lost so I am currently in shock!!! Bummer. I guess there is always next year!!!!

Lynsey said...

We were quite sad lastnight too...BC is out but they got hosed. There's always next year I guess!

Lynsey said...

Hey Kel, check out by blog. I've dedicated a song to you.

Kelli said...

Oh girlie, you are so sweet. Thank you so much for the trip back in time for me. I loved every minute of it. I forgot about Shawn and the raisins. But now it makes me laugh every time I think about it!!!!!