Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am such a crybaby!!!!

Oh my goodness, just when I thought I was done crying for the day I opened my friends blog to read it!!!! Well, then I realized I was mentioned in her blog. She doesn't know that I have sooooo been thinking the same things.
Lynsey, my friend, my closest thing to a sister, my example. She will never know how much her presence in my childhood and life has meant to me. We have been far apart by miles for about 10 years now, unfortunately. But, she has always been very close to me in my mind and heart!
We had very close families and our parents were best friends, but these things were not the reasons for us being close. The reason was because of who she is. Who couldn't help but love her.
Thank you for thinking of me, thank you for not letting the distance matter. You are a true friend and as far as I am concerned, my family. I am so proud of who you are and who you have become. I never ever thought that you were a "Pain in my ass." (As quoted by you) I hope you know that. I also hope you know that those were the good days for me as well. I will remember them and smile forever. I wish we could be back in that porch swing right now!!! Thank you for being you!
Love, Kelli

5 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I didn't mean to make you cry!!! I cried while writing it so I am just as bad!!!

Speaking of crying, how is your Uncle doing?

Kelli said...

Oh, its ok. I am sooooo emotional these days. I guess I have always been but with my uncle buddy it has been worse than usual. He may go home but unfortunately because that may be all they can do for him. We will have to wait and see but it breaks my heart that he will just go home to wait for the worst. I don't know. Lets keep praying.

Lynsey said...

I will say extra prayers for him each day. Nothing's worse that losing someone. Wish I were there to give you a big hug. Keep me posted.

Rebecca said...

I was just reading your more recent posts and thinking "she sounds like lynsey; I bet this is Lynsey's friend from back home." When I met Lynsey she sounded exactly how I expected... funny how you can tell that from reading.

Kelli said...

Oh, thanks so much for your interest in my blog.....I think it is VERY BORING most of the time. But, lucky I like to type. :-)
Lynsey is definately one of a kind. We are sooooo blessed to know her!!!